Nothing can be more comforting than to walk around in a pair of high-quality boots. Fortunately, UGG boots’ has always been delivering quality comfort to those who use them. That explains a lot why these boots became a culture forged in time.
In the 1960s, UGG boots were originally styled as unisex sheepskin boots. However, this original intention has been scraped to cater to the ever-changing need for a diversified fashion sense. As a result, different trends spawned, like Mens UGG boots, Kids’ UGG boots, and Women’s UGG Boots.
What are the Different Uses of UGG Boots?
Although segregated, UGG boots maintained their brand as inclusive footwear. As a result, the public recognizes it as a fashion culture for all lifestyles and ages.
To help you understand what it means, here are some areas where UGG boots thrive.
- Surfing Gear.Cold immersion injuries are fatal incidents for surfers in the 60s. So that’s why UGG boots supposed purpose is to solve this problem. Fortunately, it did. And presently, some surfers still use it for protection purposes.
- Home Slippers. Other designs purposively make UGG boots indoor footwear. People love to use them indoors because they are cozy and homey, unlike rubber slippers.
- Fashion Boots. In the early 2000s, the boots became ill-reputed for being associated with daggy fashion and Bogan culture. These are Australian slangs that generally mean unrefined style.
However, after years, the fashion sense of the new generations started to view it as sophisticated. Nowadays, these so-called “unrefined” boots come at a great cost.
What are the UGG Fashion Boots Used by Men?
It may come as a surprise for everyone, but UGG boots are one preferred footwear for most guys. There was an initial preconceived notion that men can’t wear UGG boots, but now, they truly embrace the culture.
Here are some UGG boots popular for men:
- Chukka Boots. This one is made of 80% wool and 20% lyocell with built-in arch support. It appeals to the taste of men because of its versatile but not explosive design. It’s a minimalist UGG boot, usually sized small or mini boots.
- Black Boots. Since men like to wear suits, chinos, and buttons up, black UGG boots are popular. If you’re a fan of rocker fashion style, this one works for you as well.
- Lace-Up Boots. This one is a full-grain leather or suede. Its ultra-durable reputation usually draws a lot of guys to buy it.
- Moccasin Slippers. Outdoorsy men are the demographic of this footwear. It has molded rubber outsoles that are considered to-go slippers for errands. Some guys also use this for jogging and other forms of exercise.
- Winter Boots. It is a tall UGG boot suitable for the winter season. The protection it gives lasts longer than the regular boots since it’s wool-made. Hence, men like it better than other boots.
Take it from UGG boots: it takes time for some people to appreciate fashion styles. Mens UGG boots were even unthinkable decades ago. So who would have thought today’s generation of progressive men would love it.
After reading these, your key takeaways may be different from others. But one this is for sure; fashion is admittedly a timeless culture for anyone regardless of generation, gender, and age.