The types of clean energy and alternative energy currently used are as follows.
Hydropower is an alternative energy production based on the power generated by the flow of water. which is a power with great potential At present, it is commonly used in the production of electricity called ‘Hydropower’, which is the use of turbines to change the kinetic energy of the water generated by water discharge from a height.
Note : sumitrapower.com The company was established to support the use of alternative energy that is environmentally friendly by generating electricity from solar cells using new technologies. “Micro Inverter System” If you are interested in the product. or want to find more information Please visit us
Or water flow Or the rise and fall of waves to rotate turbines and generators to generate electricity. Nowadays, many countries around the world have widely used hydropower for electricity generation as an alternative energy source. and clean energy that is easily accessible and sustainable.
Wind power is one of the most sustainable and readily available alternative and clean energy sources, relying on wind turbines to convert wind energy in the form of kinetic energy into mechanical and renewable energy. Generator to generate electrical energy Wind energy is the most popular and fastest growing alternative energy source. Because the impact on the environment is very low compared to the burning of fossil fuels. It can also always be reused.
Solar energy is energy from radiation and heat that radiates from the sun. It is also the cleanest, most abundant and known source of alternative energy. We can use this heat energy directly or convert it into the form of electrical energy in 2 ways, namely using solar cells to convert sunlight into electrical energy. and using the heat from the sun to produce high-pressure steam to spin the generator.
Geothermal energy is a natural energy source generated from heat stored beneath the earth’s surface. can be utilized by using hot steam from the production well to spin the electric generator The remaining steam will condense in the condensing tower into cold water. And was returned to the reservoir to circulate for use. The geothermal energy source is considered a clean energy source and does not pollute the environment. But the production budget is quite high. Since most of the energy sources are so deep below the earth’s surface that they may not be cost-effective.
Biomass energy is energy production from biomass materials and organic matter from plants and animals, such as produce and agricultural wastes, wood and wood waste, or leftovers from communities and industries such as rice husks, bagasse, wood waste, palm residue, and cassava residue. corn cobs, husks and coconut shells, etc. The process of converting biomass into energy can take many forms, such as burning wood waste to produce heat energy. Fermentation of manure to produce biogas (Biogas) and then bring the heat or that gas to further use.
Advantages of using clean and alternative energy
– able to produce and recycle to use for consumption and utilities instead of the original energy source continuously without running out
– Environmental friendly Help reduce the impact, pollution and pollution released into the environment caused by the fossil fuel processing process. And reduce carbon dioxide emissions that cause global warming.
– Improving the economic conditions of the country because it can produce energy for its own use and be able to distribute income to the population as well by helping create jobs Generate income without destroying the sustainable livelihoods of the community.
– Help stimulate the economy to expand by promoting investment. Reduce foreign fuel imports Because people turn to using products from natural sources that can be produced within the country.
– Helps to prevent environmental problems Including various pollution because petroleum energy is used less.
– Helps humans live longer by reducing the effects of energy consumption. which often causes unexpected health problems