Project management professional certification should definitely be acquired if you’re interested in project management. A certification gives you benefits like a high paying salary and honestly, who wouldn’t want that? You would surely have to enroll yourself in a training program for that matter. We provide PMP certification course to candidates who are interested in passing the PMP exam and getting qualified as a project management professional. The course offered by us has various benefits and you should definitely check it out. This article contains a brief outlook for the same.
What is PMP certification?
As the name suggests, PMP stands for project management professional and a PMP certification means a curated and recognized certification for people who have completed the project management professional training course. A recognized certification will help you in your future when you interview in various companies and your salary will be decided on the basis of it as well. According to a survey conducted by PMI, about 36% salary difference between the candidates who were certified for PMP and those who weren’t.
Important details about the course offered by us for PMP certification
- With the help of the comprehensive training course offered by us you will be able to ace the PMP exam in your initial attempt
- Blended learning along with assessments, quizzes, and mock tests (with a total of more than 700 questions) to prepare you for the PMP exam
- Along with this, we will also provide all the assistance that you need regarding the PMP exam application
- Led sessions – We provide about 35 hours of live training by a premier authorized training partner of PMI
- At the end of the completion of the training PMP certification course, you’ll receive a project management certification that is verified by PMI
- The PMP certification offered by us is very beneficial to you because it is recognized internationally
- When you have completed the course and have received the desired certification you will earn 35 PDUs as well
- We use professional digital resources that have been provided to us by PMI
- We provide you a 100% money back guarantee if you wish to withdraw yourself from the course although we highly encourage you not to do so (terms and conditions apply) or if you don’t get a project management job
- PMP certification secures job opportunities for you
We understand the importance of obtaining a right certification to become a project management professional and that is why we provide a verified certification to all the candidates at the end of the completion of the course based on their training. The certification offered by us is accredited Project Management Institute (PMI) and that is the reason why it is considered to be the best certificate for a future-proof job. The premier Authorized Training Partner of PMI is KnowledgeHut.
If you’ve received a PMP certification then it means that you have top-notch management skills. The next step for you would be to attempt the PMP examination since that is what the course trains you for. After qualifying it, you will have to appear of interviews at the recruitment companies and then you’ll get selected as a project management professional at a recognized institute.