Territorial Army exam is one of the most admired exams in the country by the graduates who wants to serve the nation. This year the territorial exam is scheduled to held on 26th September 2021.
Thus, all those who want to crack any government job exam, then you should know all the details of the exam, i.e. the exam pattern, syllabus, and the selection procedure. To grab the seat in the Territorial Army recruitment 2021, you need to perform smartly throughout the process.
Here in this article, we have shared some best techniques for logical reasoning to help you crack the Territorial Army 2021 exam with ease.
STANDARD OF THE EXAMINATION:
Paper 1: Paper1 consists of 2 parts. Part 1 is Reasoning and Part 2 is Elementary mathematics. There would be 50 questions of Reasoning and 50 questions of Elementary mathematics.
Paper 2: Paper 2 consists of 2 parts. Part 1 is General Knowledge and Part 2 is English. There would be 50 questions of General Knowledge 50 questions of English.
For both the papers, one question weighs one mark each. The Time allotted for both the papers is 2 hours each.
The standard of the papers will be of Matriculation level in Elementary Mathematics. The standard of papers in other subjects will be expected to be of graduate level.
THE LOGICAL REASONING PREPARATION:
One of the main parts of the Territorial Army preparation is the logical reasoning section. This is one of the most common things upon which candidates are judged in every exam. STRATEGIES TO FOLLOW
- There will be 50 questions of logical reasoning ability, which will include both nonverbal and verbal
- It is necessary to have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of logical reasoning.
- Divide the different types of questions first and then crack the pattern of solving them.
- Try questions like cause and effect, pattern perception
- Figure matrix, cubes and dices, arithmetic reasoning, and rule
- These questions on the Exam will be at the graduation
- A deep understanding of the basics is
- Try to solve different puzzles which will improve your analytical
- Try to draw logical
- Keep aside 1 hour daily for practicing puzzles from the preparation
- Work on your speed and
The reasoning is the most scoring part. Candidates should prepare accordingly. Getting a good command of it by revising and practicing the concepts daily. Candidates must follow the tricks, enhance their observation skills and get clarity of methods.
Most beneficial books for Territorial Reasoning
Following are the books for reasoning to clear your concepts:
- How to crack test of Reasoning
- The Shortcuts in Reasoning for Competitive Exams
- Analytical Reasoning
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
These are some nice and effective books. These books include both verbal and non-verbal reasoning. These selected books will definitely help the candidates to prepare for the Territorial Army 2021 exam.
Some Important Topics
- Cause and effect
- Counting figures
- Direct distance reasoning
- Decision making
- Number series
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement and Assumption
- Deductive Statement Analysis
- Director Test
- Figure Matrix
SOME PREPARATION TIPS:
Understand the syllabus
Without understanding the syllabus, candidates cannot start their Territorial Army exam preparation. Candidates should go through the syllabus twice or thrice.
Evaluate the Exam Pattern
Candidates must know everything about the different sections, the marking scheme and the number of questions, etc. of the exam.
Previous years’ question papers
The questions in logical reasoning will be of graduation level. Candidates are suggested to go through the previous years’ question papers. Candidates will be able to understand the
pattern of the exam, topic-wise distribution of questions, and weightage of topics. It would help in understanding the approach that has to be adopted in the exam center.
Make a timetable
Start your preparation early. The rule is that you need to pass in both subjects. Do not leave any subject for later. Try to complete the syllabus. Draft your timetable as per your interests and capabilities.
Create the Master Plan
Keep the following points in mind while creating a master plan to crack this exam;
- Candidates should segregate all the topics based on weaknesses and
- Allocate a fixed time for each section. You cannot skip any
- After the completion of a particular topic, practice sufficient questions and go through
- Take mock tests to see where you are
- Analyze mock test results and work on those weaknesses and
- Revise every day, even those concepts which you are confident
It is important to be regular with studies. Dedicate at least 3-4 hours to your studies.
Note down important points
Candidates should note down all the important points such as shortcuts, words, formulas, etc. This will help in quick revision.
Keep time for other activities
Time management is important. Take enough time out for other activities too. Candidates should spend time doing meditation, reading books, playing games, etc.
Candidates can get a huge variety of options for Territorial Army online preparation. You can put yourself in an environment suitable for you. Weekly tests and quizzes are available to track your progress. There are mock tests to get your exam ready.
DO NOT MISS OUT:
1. English section: English questions are easy, so they give a good chance of scoring. One of the best books for English is Pearson’s.
- Current aﬀairs give direct marks: The direct questions are from the current aﬀairs portion only
- Clear your base: don’t miss the questions which are direct and based on basic knowledge. So if your basics are good enough then you can definitely answer these, and get good marks. Direct questions should be answered first so that you can score marks in less
- Mock papers for history: The history part is most diﬃcult to prepare because it is really But history is easy to read for the people who like it, for those who don’t like it and want summaries, it can be very diﬃcult. So the solution to this problem is solved paper.
When preparing for this exam, the candidates need effort, dedication, perseverance, and a positive attitude. Start challenging and rewarding yourself. You have to work persistently by accepting your failures. Try to find what went wrong and eliminate that thing in the next attempt. Constant practice is required.